At LWS, we use our proprietary Strategic Coaching Model to enhance performance. Within the Strategic coaching model there are five key action steps:
- Step 1: Define the core skills for excellence.
- Step 2: Assess and evaluate the client’s level of performance and the mental and emotional obstacles to develop core skills.
- Step 3: Design an action plan to develop the core skills and eliminate obstacles to performance.
- Step 4: Implement the plan using our proprietary Strategic coaching method.
- Step 5: Assess and evaluate outcomes.
In Business, you may be an employee, manager, supervisor or executive seeking to improve performance. In today's environment, with massive layoffs and the unemployment rate hovering around 9%+, job security is tenuous at best. To improve your job security your performance must be stellar. According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, there are 13.9 million of unemployed as of May 2011. If you become unemployed the competition for the next job is fierce.
Performance coaching is about helping you to achieve the best level of performance. You may be an entrepreneur seeking to develop or grow your business or a professional who wants to establish and develop a practice; whatever your position in life, performance coaching will only enhance your chances of success.
Performance Coaching program is also ideal for leaders who want to learn how to coach the higher levels of performance in others.