Work & Family Seminar
“I am so grateful for getting my life back.” – Stacey P.
All participants are given the following guarantee:
If you don't learn one action step that will influence or change your behavior in our workshop, we will give you two hours of individual coaching for free.
Work-family conflict is much higher in the United States than elsewhere in the developed world. 90 percent of American mothers and 95 percent of American fathers report work-family conflict. 70 percent of American children live in households where all adults are employed. Nearly one in four Americans—more every year—are caring for elders.
Most adults have multiple stressors that can damage everyday life for self, children, employers, grandparents. Our Work and Family Seminar is a four-hour course that identifies points of stress and designates strategies to promote happy healthy work and family environments. At the end of this seminar you’ll be able to:
- Set needed limits in all areas of your life and use time management strategies
- Avoid old family patterns that are destructive or draining
- Care for and designate resources for aging parents
- Practice good communication skills with your spouse or significant other to maintain a vibrant relationship
- Be a better parent
- Identify problem behaviors in children and implement tactics to encourage better behavior
- Use job management skills and apply limits between work and home
- Give yourself time to take care of yourself, nurture friendships, develop hobbies and enjoy personal growth.
Build balance in your life Get started!
Start your Best Life now! Workshops and individual coaching sessions are forming. Click here to register. Parents or their children can attend together or separately.
CLICK HERE to learn a new